Monday, September 27, 2010

Praying For Dan

I know you all know about Dan being hospitalized but just wanted to write here and remind everyone to keep them all...Dan, Paul, Kit and Dale in our prayers. I was able to travel to Ga. yesterday but unable to visit with him. We are so thankful that our Lord hears and answers our prayers. This has been a not so gentle reminder that:
Life is what happens while we make other plans...
From the call from Kit...to Joe and Mick's kids and Chase being so thoughtful and helping me locate their parents who sat and talked to me in the rain..to Sandi telling me about lighting candles in prayer..to Tim saying today..."how wonderful our prayers were answered"..to Ann and her daughters asking as soon as they saw me today about Dan... and Deb in her gentle way saying how much she appreciated the updates...we are so blessed to have a family that cares about each other and loves each other...I believe in the power of prayer and also the power of family. Lets keep in touch...not an idle comment but a thought filled one...we all need each other.
Dan...when you can/if you ever read this..please know that you are being lifted up in our thoughts and prayers...Keep fighting this and improving...
Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment