Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Heeeelllllllllooooooooo it me again

Sure was hoping that someone who join me in this blog...but since not...here we go blogging again...I have a few more pictures to share with you all. Hope that everyone is not too bored.. and that everyone is getting along well...heard from Sandi that they are doing good...Mick dropped me a facebook note...as did Kit...
The NC girls are doing well....Sam starts Girls on The Run next week...Tori made Yearbook Staff and Jenna is running on the Cross Country Team..(me?..I am just running around in my VW)...Ann loves her new job...Jonathan is doing good..he is sure handy to have around as he loves cars as much as Tim and Gene and helps with their (constant) repair. Gene is busy this time of year in his stores..he is in Boone now with a remodel store opening...that left me to watch the animals...by the way...still have openings for (several) kittens and cat adoptions.The Mountain State Fair starts this weekend for sheep. Jenna will be showing her sheep from the Carl Sandburg Home in Flat Rock. Next weekend the girls will be showing their cows. They have been really trying to get them use to the handlers...I wonder if the music being played in the barn really helps?lol...Tim and Gene have plans to travel to Pigeon Forge all next weekend for the Old Car Show over there. It will be Tim's birthday so I KNOW they will have a fun time checking out all the cars.
OK...I have let you all in on what is happening around here...someone please join in...
Love to you all......

1 comment:

  1. I'm joining in. I just have to remember to do it. It's so exciting to see what Jenna , Tori & Sam are doing. Keep up the good, ladies.

    Kit

    ReplyDelete