Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello Family

If you are reading this..you will have received the information on THEROBERTSREPORT5 blog.The updated information was sent you 8-11 with information on signing in as authors to contribute....hope you are will want to contribute...you will need to sign up for a google account if you do not already have one but it is relatively painfree....
Thanks again to Kit and Dale for inviting us to their open house...it was lovely and fun and a blessing to see them so happy in their new home...watch out Georgia....looks like they have Georgia (Tech) on Their Mind Already!
Please post some thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited! Wow, now I have a sounding board. I'm just thrilled to be in Georgia and I'm going to be spending my time trying to educate these fine folks on how important it is to love yellow jackets!!!!

    ReplyDelete