Friday, January 14, 2011

News of Debbie and Tim and Robyn 1-14-2011

Talked to Debbie last night...she called to say that she was out of the hospital. She sounded
wonderful...that sweet voice was a blessing to hear. We all continue to pray that she gets better real soon and is back to her good health quickly. Please keep her and Rob and girls in your prayers.

Have talked to Tim several times today..so what I am the Momma;;;lolol... he reports that Robyn has been resting..and she needs to. He says that he is so sore but Robyn is his main concern. She called and left me a message..I was so anxious to hear her voice for myself.
Please keep them in your prayers also.

Another note....PLEASE RESPECT THE SNOW AND ESPECIALLY THE ICE. Most of you that would be reading this...BTW..does anyone?.. have been affected by this recent southern cold snap...stay safe everyone...

Want some pleasant thoughts??? Everytime I think about July 4 get together...I smile...More on that later from Kitten and Mick...maybe all this snow will be melted by then. Another way to smile? Read Joni's blog...she is such a talented writer...it makes my day so many times...
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment