Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hey everyone. Daniel is doing great! No more trips to the hospital. His coumadin level is almost stable now. I have a job!!!! I'm going to be doing data entry at a medical billing company through a temp agency here in Athens. I start Monday. I am so excited. Dale may be more excited than I am (not really). Paul will have to take over the cooking supervisory role (He doesn't know that yet). Dale is still working a little overtime. Hopefully he'll have enough to pay that exorbitant ticket he received in Flowery Branch. I really love it up here. The temperature is just right. The leaves are changing colors. Even better is that I'll get to see most everybody at Thanksgiving time. I really appreciate Joni hosting this infamous gathering. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment